2018 Sponsorship Opportunities
Join us as a sponsor at the
54th Washington Non-Profit Legal & Tax Conference. We expect an attendance of over 250 and promise an outstanding program. Why sponsor at our conference? Because professionals from nonprofit organizations across the nation consider attendance at the Washington Non-Profit Legal & Tax Conference® essential in keeping them up-to-date on legal, legislative and tax issues affecting nonprofits. Nonprofit executives, directors, managers, and their legal and financial advisers will be your audience. (See list of some of our past attendees further down).
The theme for 2018 is "think outside the box." We have limited space at the Mayflower for exhibitor tables so we encourage you to design a custom sponsorhsip that will help meet your marketing goals. We are happy to discuss any ideas and will work with you to find the best way to present your services/products to our audience. You may also chose any of the options shown below.
The Audience: 250+ attendees employed by or counseling nonprofit organizations. Attendees are typically directors, managers, CEO's, CFO's, accountants, and general counsel.
The Location: The
2018 conference will be held at the convenient and centrally located Mayflower Hotel (member of the Marriott Autograph Series), Washington, DC.
Exhibitor $650 (Exhibitor tables are very limited- only 3 manned and 4 unmanned)
- Six foot table with 2 chairs located in grand hallway or session room.
- Acknowledgment and link on Washington Non-Profit Legal and Tax Conference® website
- Special exhibitor ribbons on name badge
Or Customize a Sponsorship that meets your goals and budget
All custom sponsorships (except advertisements) include complimentary access for two (2) to our Registrants' Reception on the evening of Thursday, March 22, 2018.
- Tote Bag Insert | $650 | A one-page promotional piece inserted in each conference tote bag.
- Tote Bag Sponsor | $750.00 | Your company logo printed on the back of every tote bag.
- Refreshment Break Sponsor | $900.00 | Recognition at break, you can provide napkins with your company logo & other appropriate marketing pieces.
- Meal Sponsor | $1,500 | Meal Sponsor limited to one sponsor. You would be allowed signage in the luncheon room as well as a 1-page ad in the Proceedings manual. Your company would also be acknowledged during the opening remarks of the meal
- Proceedings Manual | $900.00 | Proceedings Manual (your company's name and logo will appear on the back cover of the proceedings manual)
- Wireless Sponsor | $1,500 | Wireless Sponsor - You provide a 4 x 6 postcard advertising your company that will also include the WiFi password that registrants can use throught the conference. The postcards will be put in the tote bags and on the registration table.
- B/W Advertisement in the Conference Proceedings Manual:
- $350.00 | ¼ page Ad
- $600.00 | ½ page Ad
- $850.00 | Full Page Ad
Ready to sign up? Download and complete the Sponsor Agreement Form (link below) and e-mail to email@example.com or fax to (202) 318-1482. You can also mail the completed form to: Washington Non-Profit Tax Conference, PO Box 27315, Washington, DC 20038-7315.
Agreement Form PDF
Have questions? Contact our offices here or call (202) 688-3533. We look forward to speaking to you!
Attendees from Past Conferences
Here are just a few of the organizations that have attended recent Washington Non-Profit Legal & Tax Conferences®
- AARP Foundation
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- American Chemical Society
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American Express Tax & Business Services
- American Foundation for the Blind
- American Psychological Association
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Urlogical Association, Inc.
- Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Arabella Advisors
- Arthur Anderson, LLP
- ASAE: The Center for Association Leadership
- Atlanta Union Mission
- Bank of America
- BDD Seidman
- BDO USA LLP
- Berry, Dunn, McNeil & Parker
- Blank Rome LLP
- Boys Scouts of America
- Brown University
- Cambridge in America
- Caring, Inc.
- Chichester Dupont Foundation, Inc.
- Christian Medical & Dental Society
- Claude Moore Charitable Foundation
- Colby College
- Columbia University
- Common Cause
- Communities Foundation of Texas
- Compassion International
- Cooley LLP
- Council on Foundations
- Day Pitney LLP
- Daystar Foundation and Library
- Deloitte Tax LLP
- Department of the Treasury
- DeWitt Wallace Reader's Digest Fund
- Dia Center for the Arts
- E. Cohen & Company
- Enviromental Working Group
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Focus on the Family
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Florida Realtors
- Geller & Company
- Gelman Rosenberg & Freedman
- Generous Giving
- Goldenberg Rosenthal, LLP
- Grant Thornton, LLP
- GuidepostsInstitute of Management Accountants, Inc.
- Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- Historic Jamestown
- Hogan Lovells US LLP
- Independent Bankers Association
- Institutional Business Solutions
- International Fund for Animal Welfare, Inc.
- Kansas University Endowment Association
- Keeler Obenshain
- King & Spalding
- Lewis, D'Amato, Brisbois & Bisgaard
- Lincoln Center Development Project
- Longwood Gardens
- Mayo Clinic
- Meadows Foundation
- Milton Hershey School
- National Alliance for Model State Drug Laws
- National Audubon Society
- National Corporate Research
- National Gallery of Art
- National Geographic Society
- National Spa & Pool Institute
- National Tour Association
- National Wildlife Federation
- Ohio Education Association
- Ohio & Vicinity Regional Council of Carpenters
- O'Sullivan Creel, LLP
- Our Lady of Victory - Homes of Charity
- PEW Charitable Trusts
- Philantrhopy Roundtable
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Raffa, PC
- Riverview Retirment Community
- Shaw Pittman
- Suntrust Bank--Endowment & Foundation
- Tate & Tryon
- Tech Soup Global
- The American Alpine Club
- The Colorado Trust
- The Cousteau Society, Inc.
- The Energy Foundation
- The Franklin Institute
- The Hormel Foundation
- The Humane Society of the U.S.
- The National Board
- The Nature Conservancy
- The New York Community Trust
- The San Francisco Foundation
- Turner Enterprises, Inc.
- Turner Foundation
- The Retired Officers Association
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Virginia Alumni Association
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteers of America
- Why Hunger, Inc.
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- World Wildlife Fund, Inc.
- WVU Medicine