Reasons To Attend the Conference
Why attend the
2018 Washington Nonprofit Legal & Tax Conference? You can't afford not to.
Need Convincing? Keep Reading...
- We're dedicated! The Washington Nonprofit Legal & Tax Conference® is the premiere nonprofit conference addressing tax and legal issues affecting exempt organizations. We have 54 years of experience focused entirely on this conference and we are a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated entirely to education.
- There are many trending topics in the EO community and the Washington Nonprofit Legal & Tax Conference is the place for you to get the information you need to stay up to date from our top notch faculty of experienced practitioners, accountants, non-profit executives, and government officials. Here is just a sampling of the sessions we have planned for the conference: Updates from the Hill, Treasury and the IRS, UBIT, Planned Giving Techniques, Foundation Update, Accounting Update, Fundraising, Churches and Religious Organizations Update, Trade Associations, Executive Compensation, New FASB Rules, New Market Tax Credits, and, of course, Ethics.
- CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION......If you need it you know how valuable this feature is. The conference is designed to be eligible for CLE, CPE and CAE accreditation. The amount of CLE varies by state and the amount of CPE and CAE available will be determined once the 2018 program is set and we have submitted the proram for review. The
2018 CLE/CPE accrediation approvals will be posted on this website once the information is received (typically in January).
- VALUE...So many say that this is the most important feature of the Washington Nonprofit Legal & Tax Conference®--especially in today's world. Competing conferences charge more and don't include as many meals. You never hear 'lunch on your own' at our conference. The expert advice you will receive during this two-day conference would cost substantially more if solicited independently.
2018 Washington Nonprofit Legal & Tax® provides numerous networking opportunities that allow you to interact with colleagues and peers from similar organziations as your own-- from organziations representing arts and culture, to health and human services agencies to associations to faith-based charities from across the nation. Not only will you be able to connect with like-minded professionals, you will find yourself in the company of expert tax and legal practitioners who know and understand the dynamics and challenges that nonprofits face today.
- The Nation's Capital- No Better Destination... Washington, DC offers a plethora of national treasures-- from the Smithsonian museums to legendary landmarks, monuments and memorials. D.C. , in the last several years, has become a foodies dream destination! After you've enjoyed that wonderful meal, why not catch a show at the Kennedy Center or one of the many theatres throughout the city. The 2018 conference will coincide with the National Cherry Blossom festival AND did you know that Virginia Wine Country is less than an hour from D.C.? Stay the weekend following the conference and enjoy all that DC and the surrounding areas have to offer!